Lead Airworthiness Engineer (CAMO)
CAMO/Technical Services Overview
Eirtech Aviation Services provides CAMO services to international airlines, private operators and aviation leasing companies. Our CAMO team have extensive knowledge and expertise in all areas of the evaluation and management of aircraft continuing airworthiness. We provide aircraft owners and operators with full turn-key services in the continuing airworthiness management of aircraft during transitions between operators.
Due to our continuing growth of our CAMO Organisation we require two Lead Airworthiness Engineers each based in our Dublin and Shannon offices.
Please refer to http://www.eirtechaviation.ie/ for more information on the Eirtech CAMO.
As Lead Airworthiness Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Providing day-to-day management of a small team of up to 7 CAMO staff.
- Overseeing the management of all aircraft projects assigned to the team.
- Assigning of team resources to projects.
- Ensuring on-time delivery of all aircraft projects.
- Liaising with customers and providing regular status updates.
- Mentoring and development of graduate staff.
- Providing regular updates to CAMO management on all projects.
- Liaising with Sales on project specifications, out of scope work and billing.
- Performance of normal Airworthiness Engineering duties.
- Any other reasonable tasks as required by the Head of CAMO.
Competencies and Experience
- Lead Airworthiness Engineers must have 3+ years transition CAMO experience.
- Have team management experience in a CAMO or Part 145 environment.
- A good understanding of the business needs of the CAMO while at all times fully complying with the airworthiness requirements of the CAMO.
- Excellent knowledge of EASA regulations and especially Part CAMO.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Capable and willing to mentor new graduate staff to becoming Airworthiness Engineers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and social competence, team player.
- Strong communications skills, creative and innovative.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task across a wide range of projects, with a positive “can do” attitude.
- A high level of personal integrity and working to the highest safety standards under commercial pressure.