Design Organization Overview:
Eirtech Aviation Services offer design and certification in Engineering and Project Management services to international airlines, private operators and aviation leasing companies to VVIP and OEM companies. Our Part 21 Design office includes structures, interiors and avionics on multiple aircraft types to cover a diverse range of drawing packages from basic to complex fleet branding. We can fulfill all operational and mandatory requirements, we hold Part 21 Design Approvals from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) to cover avionics, interior and airframe.
Our engineering team have extensive knowledge and expertise in both EASA and FAA regulatory and operational requirements, and we are perfectly positioned to offer tailor- made engineering solutions and material/kit support to facilitate most requirements.
Please refer to http://www.eirtechaviation.ie/ for more information on the Design Organisation
This role is responsible for the design and review of design changes based on EASA Part 21 regulations within the scope of the Eirtech Aviation DOA with the goal to meet Customer expectations by producing a high-quality product in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Disciplines include avionics, structures and/or cabin safety.
· Assist with the preparation and development of design solutions
· Initial review and check of designs and changes for
· Liaison with customers, suppliers and OEM's, to include
onsite visits for aircraft inspection and design validation
· Represent Eirtech professionally at a technical level
· Liaison with production and maintenance organisations’
· Support organisation in preparation of quotations for customers
· Assist with the review of audit findings and propose necessary
corrective and preventative action
· Engage in all design activities and engineering meetings
· Monitor and review development at industry level
· Any other reasonable tasks as required by the Head of Design
· Basic understanding of EASA/FAA regulations which include
Part 21 & EASA design standards
· Strong interpersonal skills and social competence, team player
· Strong communications skills, creative and innovative
· Good negotiation and presentation skills
· Exhibit a high level of personal integrity, thereby maintaining the
highest standards of safety and quality under commercial
· Current Aeronautical Engineering/Engineering Degree or
equivalent demonstrable experience
· Solid working experience of AutoCAD
(or other design software) and MS Office
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
Closing Date: 28th July 2019