Design Engineers – Avionics, Structures and/or Cabin Safety - Graduate Program - Belfast
2022 - 2024 GRADUATE PROGRAM
Design Engineers – Avionics, Structures and/or Cabin Safety
Eirtech Aviation are pleased to launch our Graduate Program for 2022-2024. There are a number of exciting roles for Graduates in Aeronautics Programs based in Shannon, Dublin, Belfast and London.
This 2-year development program will develop the graduates to be responsible for the design, review and issue of design changes based on EASA Part 21 regulations within the scope of the Eirtech Aviation DOA. The goal is to meet Customer expectations by producing a high-quality product in an efficient and cost-effective manner in the disciplines of avionics, structures and/or cabin safety.
- Preparation and development of design solutions
- Detailed review of designs and changes for regulatory compliance
- Liaison with customers, suppliers and OEM's
- Represent Eirtech professionally at a high technical level
- Liaison with production and maintenance organisations
- Preparation of technical design documentation and solutions
- Engage in design management activities and assist in meetings
- Monitor and review developments at industry level
- Knowledge on EASA/FAA regulations which include Part 21 (Part M and Part 145 to a lesser extent)
- EASA design standards and CS 25 regulations reviewed
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, strong communications skills, creative and innovative.
- Good project management and presentation skills
- Exhibit a high level of personal integrity, thereby maintaining the highest standards of safety and quality under commercial pressure
- Engineering Degree (B.Sc. or equivalent) in an Aeronautics discipline
- Enthusiasm for the Aeronautics Industry
- A solid working experience of AutoCAD and MS Office products would be an advantage.