Candidates must have permission to reside and work in the Irish Republic
FUNCTION OF POSITION:
Airworthiness Engineer / Airworthiness Review Staff:
- Review Airworthiness Directives and ensure correct application.
- Review Service Bulletins published by Type Certificate holders or manufacturers.
- Prepare Aircraft Baseline and Customised Maintenance Programs.
- Plan Aircraft maintenance requirements and produce work scopes for Aircraft base maintenance.
- Evaluation and understanding of Aircraft Modification and Repair data.
- Review and tracking of Aircraft in-service defects.
- Ensure that Out of Phase maintenance is accomplished when scheduled.
- Arrange for the production of a weight and balance schedule by an appropriately approved organization.
- Manage Aircraft technical records and cataloguing/archiving technical records.
- Review and evaluate airworthiness data and EASA & OTARS regulations.
- Liaise with operators, owners, maintenance organizations and authorities to ensure co-ordination in airworthiness matters.
- Prepare and update airworthiness data bases and Aircraft statuses.
- Preparation and presentation of continuing airworthiness data at Airworthiness & Maintenance Programme Review Meetings.
- Carry out Airworthiness Reviews and prepare ARC Recommendations in accordance with EASA Part M and the organisations Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Aeronautical Engineering/Engineering in Aircraft Systems Degree or EASA Part 66 License with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a CAMO and/or Technical Records environment.
- Ideal candidate will be a current or previous EASA Form 4 holder.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the relevant parts of initial and continuing airworthiness regulations.
- Aircraft technical training on Boeing, Airbus, Embraer, ATR aircraft types preferable.
- Must be a decisive and confident self-starter capable of leading project teams.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills are necessary.
- Availability to travel to project locations worldwide as required often at short notice.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project Management packages.
- Project Management qualification and/or significant experience in aircraft transition projects would be desirable.
- In depth knowledge on EASA Part M and Part 145 regulations
- Highly motivated and energetic, with strong interpersonal skills and experience of dealing with and influencing internal stakeholders, customers, and project leaders.
- Ambitious, driven, persistent and confident in own ability to achieve targets.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and adaptability to prioritise and be successful in a fast-paced, results orientated, changing environment.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage complex projects simultaneously and prioritise effectively under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible to meet company and Customer needs
- Exhibit a high level of personal integrity, thereby maintaining the highest standards of safety and quality
- Proficient in English, both written and oral, and able to communication at all levels internally and with customers effectively.
- Ability to initiate and support change and implement initiatives to contribute to continuous improvement activity within the global business.
To apply please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 9th August 2020