Technical Data Officer
Technical Data Officer
A Technical Data Officer is required to Support the CAMO Dept. to enable them to carry out the airworthiness tasks for Eirtech Aviation Services as per Part M Subpart G.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Upkeep of Excel Database Spread Sheets to support CAMO customers
- Control and monitoring of aircraft in Storage records
- Control of Tech Logs sent to customers and documenting their return and controlling the storage of all Technical Logs
- Managing aircraft technical records and cataloguing/archiving technical records
- Liaising with operators, owners and maintenance organizations to ensure co-ordination in airworthiness matters
- Sourcing of training requirements for all CAMO staff and setting up of Training Courses when required
- Liaising with the Accounts Dept. to ensure Invoicing is carried out in a timely manner for all CAMO contracts
- Assisting in revising Baseline Maintenance Programs when required
- Assist in producing Approved Maintenance Programs for new customers
- Assist CAMO team in airworthiness matters as required
Job Type / Category
Eirtech Aviation Services is a world leading specialist Aviation Services Company providing tailor made engineering services, advanced composite repair services, and asset management solutions that ensure regulatory compliance to international airlines, private operators and aviation leasing companies across the globe
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Five years relevant work experience of which at least two years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position;
- Knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance methods;
- Thorough working knowledge of MS office suite essential
- Practical experience in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices;
- Knowledge of quality or planning systems an advantage.
- The candidate would have the potential to progress within the CAMO Department.
- There would be a requirement to assist the Tech Records Review Team on Handback/Delivery checks;
- The Candidate would also be able to assist the E-Docs department where required.
The job holder must have a sound knowledge in the principals of effective administration.
Communication and Working Relationships:
The jobholder interacts with all service providers as required in the role and designated authorities.
- Safety Awareness
- Effective Communication
- Situational Awareness
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
- Attention to Detail and Quality
- Adaptability and Innovation
Job Type: Full-time
- aeronautical: 2 years (Required)