Assistant VP Sales
Highly energetic, confident person interested in seeing the world through a rewarding, fast paced sales career in the Aviation industry.
From our headquarters in Shannon, Ireland we sell products and services to the largest Airlines and Aircraft Leasing companies globally. We are expanding globally and require highly motivated and ambitious individuals to join our team. On the job training will be provided for the right candidate.
- You will be supporting our team of VP Sales to sell our recognised technical aviation products and services to existing customers globally.
- You will work closely with our Sales Co-Ordinators to ensure that all project requests are reviewed and processed in a timely manner and will ensure accurate proposals are provided to VP Sales or direct to customer on behalf of VP Sales.
- You will support VP Sales team in to manage their Accounts through arranging and assisting in calls, meetings, industry events etc.
- You will develop excellent working relationships with customers and internal stakeholders to ensure targets are met.
- You will keep the company CRM system up to date religiously.
- You will be extremely professional at all times and willing to put in the hours to deliver results.
- You will be able to capture required technical information from our internal departments to ensure timely responses to customer questions.
- Will be based in Eirtech Shannon office.
- Must be willing to travel when required for customer meetings and industry trade shows.
- Must be technically savvy (CRM, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel etc.)
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable speaking with and presenting to everyone from the CEO down.
- Must be persistent and confident in your own ability to achieve a defined target.
- Must be ambitious, highly driven and self-motivated to achieve targets.
- Must be an excellent communicator (verbal and written English).
- Must be extremely organised.
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced, high intensity environment.
- Must be able to manage and prioritise a high work load to ensure targets are met.
- Some previous Sales experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Some Technical Aviation experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- A business related Masters degree or equivalent would be beneficial.
- Must have the ability to grasp technical concepts.
- Must be someone who takes ownership of projects, customer issues etc. and sees them through to closure.
An attractive salary and bonus package for the right candidate is available. Laptop and company phone included.
To apply send your c.v with a covering letter to:
Closing date for applications:
16th February 2020