Who We Are
All designs related to:
- Cabin Interiors including cargo et cetera.
- Aircraft Systems.
- Aircraft Structures.
- Avionics and Electrical.
- Paint and Liveries.
- The manufacture of avionic / electrical cable and wiring looms for installation on aircraft.
- The manufacture of metallic parts, such as, mounting structure for avionic components or wiring looms and metallic parts used in aircraft cabin interiors and cargo compartments.
- The manufacture of aircraft insulation blankets and Engine/Airframe/APU Data Plates.
- The machining of non metallic parts used in aircraft cabin interiors and cargo compartments.
- The manufacture of composite parts used in aircraft cabin interiors and cargo compartments
Exterior Aircraft Painting
- AS9100C Certification - Shannon, Dublin, Ostrava, Rome
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Certification.
- EASA C6 Rating – Refurbishment of Sidewall Panels, Ceiling Panels, Overhead Bins and Class Divider/Wind Breaker Panels on Boeing B737, B747, B757, B767 & B777 Series Aircraft and Airbus A320 & A330 Series Aircraft.
- Supply of professional paint mask livery kits
- Supply of custom vinyl livery kits
- Supply of exterior and interior mandatory markings
- Supply of customised decals and stencils manufactured from drawings or photographs
- Aircraft CAMO Continued Airworthiness and Maintenance Management
- Continued Airworthiness Consultancy
- Arc Recommendations (Sub Part 1 Approved)
- Airline and Owner Approvals Start Up and Support
- Management of Aircraft in Transition and Storage
- Pre Purchase Inspections
- Aircraft Surveys and Audits
- Technical Lease Review
- Records Review
- EU Operations Compliance and Review
- Bermudan Authority Approval
Provide professional technical services to airlines and leasing companies on aircraft transitions, deliveries and redeliveries including:
- Project Management
- Record Management
- Technical Audits & Inspections
- Engine Management
- Aircraft Appraisals
- Planning & Cost Management