POA Location and Scope of Approval
The Production Facilities Office is located at Eirtech Aviation, Shannon Airport, Shannon, County Clare.
- We received our POA Approval on 24 April 2012.
- The POA Approval covers the manufacture of avionic / electrical cable and wiring looms for installation on aircraft. The manufacture of metallic parts, such as, mounting structure for avionic components or wiring looms .and metallic parts used in aircraft cabin interiors or cargo compartments.
- The POA is an integral part of our business which we are continually revising to align with evolving aviation market trends.
Some of our POA/DOA Programs
- Eirtech In Seat USB Power Solution
- Eirtech Cockpit USB Power Solution
- Eirtech DLink+ with CPDLC and ACARS
- Boeing 737 Cabin Presssurisation Warning Solution
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance (ADS-B) Data
- Cockpit Tablet Mount
- STC List
- ATR72/200/500 Insulation Blanket Manufacture with EASA Form 1 and Engineering Data Package.
- B737NG Auto ADC Anti-ice Switch and Light Indications-RYR-(EASA STC)-(FAA/EASA AMOC) Kit provision with EASA Form1.
Eirtech Aviation have excellent work relationships with MRO facilities located in close proximity to our hangars, facilities such as Shannon Aerospace, Dublin Aerospace and Transaero Engineering Ireland. We are in partnership with BCT Aerospace Ltd UK for EASA 145 Approved Maintenance Support and with Job Air Technik at our Ostrava paint hangar.
Please contact the Eirtech Aviation Services Sales Team (email@example.com) to discuss further.