Our technical team at Eirtech Aviation are highly experienced professionals. We have global experience in preparing aircraft for transition and manage it through the re-delivery or delivery process through our application of project management, lease interpretation, commercial awareness, and technical skills. We also mange aircraft parking and storage. We are continuously upskilling and expanding our expertise to ensure we remain informed of industry developments.
We provide expeditious communication of information, detailed reporting and action items that are critical to the success of the audit process and provides reassurance to our customers of their return of investment in our services.
Our project management team offer a comprehensive service solution in the delivery or redelivery processes of assets from inception to final acceptance. We focus on the execution of deliverables such as:
- Ensure on schedule delivery.
- Compilation of aircraft work scope to align the check with contractual return conditions.
- Historic asset appraisal of components and structural repairs.
- Comprehensive review of aircraft technical records to ensure the integrity of the data and documentation management.
- Comprehensive physical inspection of aircraft.
- Liaising with all parties including Lessee, Lessor, Airline departments, MRO and Engineering facilities.
- Identify and resolve contractual or operational conditions or issues.
- Ensure compliance with all contractual lease return and regulatory conditions.
- Monitor and control project management costs throughout the project.
Technical Audits and Inspections
We provide aircraft inspections and technical maintenance documentation audits. We manage return condition compliance, storage and fleet condition evaluations.
Eirtech Aviaiton offers a service for managing and assessing all aircraft records which include maintenance packages, manufacturer delivery documents, modifications etc. Our commitment is to provide the customer with a comprehensive records package to a high industry standard to facilitate a smooth transition during an aircraft delivery or redelivery.
We offer the owner or buyer, impartial and professional advice on aircraft physical condition and current documentation completeness. We inspect the exterior and interior of the aircraft to establish the condition of the airframe, engines, paint, avionics and interior. Our in-depth analysis includes the specifics of the examination, digital photo images which will assist in determining aircraft condition and value.
Planning and Cost Management
We have extensive experience in analysing maintenance programs to advise clients how to structure their maintenance programmes and streamline upcoming maintenance events. This will assist the operator with cost reductions during normal operation, at redelivery or planning future maintenance events.
Please contact the Eirtech Aviation Services Sales Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss further.