Eirtech Aviation has an exclusive Continuing Airworthiness Management Organizations (CAMO) approval department that enables our expert team to issue and extend Airworthiness Review Certificates to aircraft owners and operators. Cooperation with CAMO is an EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) requirement that also ensures the highest safety standards for passengers.
Our CAMO Approvals:
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) in accordance with Part M requirements.
- Bermudan Department of Civil Aviation approval (BDA/CAMA/080)
Our aircraft type review privileges:
- Boeing 737 Classic -300/-400/-500 and NG -600/-700/-800
- Boeing 767
- Boeing 777
- Airbus A320 Family
- Airbus A330 Family
- ATR 72
- Continued Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation.
- Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARCs) issue and renewal.
- Airworthiness Directive (AD) and Service Bulletin (SB) reviews.
- Aircraft in Transition and Storage.
- Technical Services, Representation and Management Oversight.
- Pre-Purchase Inspections.
- Aircraft Audits.
- Technical Lease Review.
- Records review and scanning.
MARTKETING AND CERTIFICATION DOCUMENTATION
Eirtech Aviation Services CAMO Brochure
Please contact the Eirtech Aviation Services Sales Team (email@example.com) to discuss further.
Download: Eirtech CAMO Sheet