VP Sales – Technical Services & Engineering
Job Title: VP Sales – Technical Services & Engineering
Reports to: Snr VP Sales – Technical Services & Engineering
Initial induction/training period on site with Sales Team in Shannon. Regular visits to Head Office in Shannon.
This role is responsible for managing the company’s sales activity in their assigned territory in line with company quarterly and annual revenue targets. This involves conducting market research, sales of company services and products, client relationship management, high level forecasting and reporting.
The VP Sales must foster close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the Sales organisation’s efficient operation and success.
- Responsible for sales of our recognised technical aviation products and services to existing customers globally and will be responsible for identifying and developing new customers.
- Responsible for a defined sales territory following an initial training period.
- Demonstrate strong service and product knowledge and the ability to articulate and communicate the key value propositions of the company’s services and product portfolio effectively to customers.
- Exploit potential markets and implement strategic sales plans for assigned territories, working closely with the Sales team to ensure alignment with company initiatives and targets.
- Management of all Accounts in your territory through; email, phone calls, Skype meetings and face to face meetings.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and continue to develop key relationships.
- Develop excellent, positive working relationships with customers, internal and external stakeholders to ensure targets are met.
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Perform in a highly dynamic, consultative and client focused sales environment with high standards of performance.
- Engage with the organisation in a professional manner at all times and be committed to delivering results.
- Capture required technical information from EA Services departments and decipher and translate pertinent information to customers in a timely manner to meet sales objectives.
- Facilitate cross functional discussions to ensure market data needs of the Sales team are being met and issues are being addressed.
- Achieve assigned defined annual revenue targets from assigned territory.
- Utilise the company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and ensure that it is the key tool for managing the sales process.
- Maintain the CRM system updated at all times to ensure accurate data for internal review.
- Contribute in the preparation, issuance and delivery of sales materials, exhibits and promotional material.
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the company Directors.
- Highly motivated and energetic, with strong interpersonal skills and experience of dealing with Customers and Senior Executives in an organisation.
- Ambitious, driven, self-motivated, persistent and confident in own ability to achieve targets.
- Exceptional attention to detail and data driven in your approach to sales and planning with experience in accurate sales forecasting and CRM systems.
- Excellent communicator, presenter and comfortable networker with the ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Excellent self-management and professionalism in addition to advanced organisational, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to grasp and understand technical concepts.
- Proven ability to develop new business opportunities and new customers to ensure targets are achieved.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects, prioritise a high workload under pressure and manage situations as they evolve.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
- Willingness to be flexible in the role with the capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Business related Master’s degree would be beneficial.
- A minimum of 2 years Sales management experience.
- Experience in the technical field of the Aviation industry would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English. Additional languages would be beneficial.
- Experienced in using sales processes and comfortable with using CRM systems.
- Available for and comfortable with significant international travel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
Please contact email@example.com to apply for this position.