Job Title: Quality Engineer
Reports to: Quality Manager
Location: Shannon, Co. Clare, Ireland - available for and comfortable with international travel
This role is responsible for ensuring the company is fully compliant with international standards and legislation.
This involves developing policies and procedures, conducting audits, providing relevant training, liaising with external authorities and detailed reporting.
The Quality Engineer must foster close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to engender a heightened awareness of Quality and Safety issues amongst employees, contractors and management.
- To ensure compliance to international standard and legislation.
- Auditing against required international standards and regulations.
- Hosting regulatory (NAA), Accreditation bodies and customer audits.
- Writing/amending Company procedures and documentation.
- Root cause and trend analysis.
- Management of Company document library.
- Issuing company Authorisations.
- Conducting internal investigations to maintenance errors (MEDA).
- Conducting Mandatory Occurrence Report investigations.
- Delivery of Quality and Safety related training.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of continuous improvement objectives and initiatives.
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the company directors.
- Deputise for the Quality Manager as required.
- Experience of Quality Management System in EASA Part 145 and Part M environments.
- Experience in Production organisation procedures, preferably EASA Part 21 G.
- Experience in Design organisation procedures, preferably EASA Part 21 J.
- Experience with QMS ISO EN 9100.
- Experience with Environmental Management ISO 14001.
- Experienced in the use of MS Office applications.
- Knowledge and experience of EASA Regulations.
- Experience of auditing and quality in an EASA regulated environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience of report writing and investigations.
- Proven audit, evaluation and investigative skills.
To apply please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org