Graduate Sales Support Coordinator
Job Title: Graduate Sales Support Coordinator
Reports to: Senior VP Sales
This role is responsible for supporting the Sales Department in their day to day activities by providing administrative and organisational assistance to the Sales Team as well as identifying and supporting market opportunities which contribute towards the Company’s growth strategy.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to develop a career in a highly dynamic and global sales team with excellent career progression opportunities.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Department.
- Liaise with Materials and Engineering Departments to facilitate the timely preparation of customer proposals.
- Manage the Sales CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool to ensure accurate recording of leads, enquiries and sales.
- Manage the coordination and organisation of Trade Shows.
- Keep customers up to date on project status and communicate with customers in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify and generate sales leads for the Sales Team.
- Support the development of identified sales opportunities in conjunction with the Sales Team.
- Help to identify and progress PR opportunities based on Eirtech activities in the market.
- Update Company website regularly via content management system and provide training where required to other Eirtech personnel.
- Ensure the Airline Representative offices are up to date with current Eirtech Marketing Materials.
- Arrange travel and accommodation requirements for Eirtech Aviation Services customers and Eirtech personnel as required.
- Coordinate internal and external customer meetings and events as required, including Boardroom/Meeting Room set up.
- Develop and maintain good business relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Provide cover for Sales Team members as required.
- Any other reasonable tasks as required by the SVP Sales and Company Directors.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational, analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under pressure.
- Highly motivated with proven ability to drive projects to a successful and timely conclusion.
- Ability to work independently for extended periods without direct supervision.
- Ability to work cross functionally and effectively within a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible to meet Company and Customer needs.
- Proven Customer focused approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience of dealing with Customers and Senior Executives in an organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English.
- Familiarity or knowledge of the Aerospace Market would be an advantage.
- Fluency in another language, in addition to English, would also be an advantage.
- Diligent, persistent and willing to exert all efforts to help the team make the sale.
- Strong numerical skills and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Third level qualification in an Aviation / Engineering related area or Marketing / Business Administration discipline.
- Availability to travel internationally for short trips as required.
To apply please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org